I have.  It works great.  The install makes a link in
the KDE menu.  You can add it to your panel via the
panel/add application route.  You can put a link on
your desktop (in KDE) by this process:

right click on the desktop.  Choose New/Application.
Click O.K.
In the KFM window that comes up, change Program.kdelnk
to RealPlayer.kdelnk.  Leave the permissions alone.
In the Execute panel, mine says
/usr/lib/RealPlayer7/realplay  set it to where ever
the realplay executable is located in your system.
Choose an icon of your liking.  I couldn't figure out
where the realplayer icon lives.  Under Application
you can fill RealPlayer in the Name field.  Click OK.
Your link should work now.

Dacia