I did that. However, when I log in as user, I get many 'kde errors'
referring to missing entries to mime=... entry. I have to click on the
OK button several times.
I deleted the link but the error keep popping up. There must be a
configuration file that I cannot find... well not find it. I just don't
know which one.

Roman