:~>Subject: [newbie] Mandrake and Bochs?
:~>
:~>Has there been any news at Mandrake regarding the merger
:~>with Bochs? I haven't heard anything from Mandrake, Bochs,
:~>plex86, or Kevin Lawton since the two joined back in March.
:~>I wish I could program (I've been known to mangle C from time
:~>to time) but I wouldn't know good code from bad code if it hit
:~>me in the face! I haven't scanned the Cooker archives lately,
:~>perhaps there is a clue there.
:~>vern

Kevin is working... Since we pay him now, programming is all he has to
worry about now. Still, plex86 project is not simple, so prepare for a
long wait.

cu
        Denis

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])