On Tue, 30 May 2000 19:42:54 +0200 (CEST), Paul wrote:

>Paul
>who is thinking about collecting all the assistance here and putting that
>up on a website...
=============
Tue, 30 May 2000  21:43:28

That is a lovely Idea Paul, it would be a perfect endeavor for you,
you have a wealth of knowledge and a desire to assist us poor
unfortunates..

 How many times have you heard "my memory wont show up"? or
please unxcroobe me"..no wait..... not that one...but  many repeating
difficulties that us new wienies have redundantly?

        Finding information in the sea available has always been
difficult for me..I never seem to find exactly what I want, just
everything else in the world..even searching archives has not been
satisfactory..maybe if someone would write it on my forehead? or put a
lot of common data on a nice categorized web site.

        It sounds like a noble project

Who knows? perhaps several years from now, I will know enough to be
able to volunteer to assist you.?

Olly P
Biloxi
Mississippi