I'm all for it. While I personally hate most flash/shockwave because most of it
is more flash than substance, I would really like it if it was supported; since
some sites require it before they'll let you in or they might have some neat
thing that requires shockwave.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com