You don't need any drivers.
If you are using KDE as your desktop start by creating a new KDELNK with
entries as follows in the Device section  /dev/"whatever yours is" (mine is hdd
so this entry looks like /dev/hdd)  and in the mount point you need
/mnt/"whatever yours is" - mine is /mnt/LS.
You need to create a new mount point (mkdir /mnt/LS - or whatever you choose to
call your mount point)
Now edit your /etc/fstab and add a line as follows:-
/dev/hdd /mnt/LS ext2 rw,user,noauto 0 0
this will allow you to access ext2 formatted LS 120 discs. if you want to mount
dos formatted floppies add another line to /etc/fstab but substititute ext2 for
msdos.
You will then be able to click on the desktop icon to mount your LS 120 - I
have not tried using automount so I don't know if it works or not, I'm happy to
use umount when I've finished with it as I don't use it very often.
Don't forget in both KDELNK and when editing your /etc/fstab to subsitute your
own device names and mount points.
If you have any problems with it I'll be glad to try to help.
ATB