Denis HAVLIK wrote:

> :~>As the subject line states I cannot get 7.1 to start the install process
> :~>after the CD-ROM drive is detected. I get a message stating that the
> :~>"install has terminated - signal 11". This also happened with 7.0, but
> :~>went away with the 7.0-2 version. Is there any workaround to this?
>
> "Signal 11" usually means: gee, your hardware is falling apart. Try
> lowering procesor frequency a bit, or giving higher latency times to RAM -
> it might help.
>
> cu
>         Denis
>
> :~>AMD K6-2 450
> :~>Soyo 5 EMA+ Mobo (VIA Chipset)

Denis,

> Here's what I got off the last minute corrections page for Mandrake 7.0:

Autoboot users
                     what: can't load second stage ramdisk, or can't exec
stage2
                     when: before starting the X graphical install, after
finding the cdrom
                     why: the Autoboot.bat script is buggy
                     solution: use this Autoboot.bat

This is exactly what is happening to me with 7.1 beta 3. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Frank Angel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]