On Sat, 3 Jun 2000, Charles A Edwards wrote:

>    Yes, some of us are still out here, but with the way the mail server has
> been working I don't how many or for how long.
> [newbie] post in the morning but after 10am nothing until 9 or 10pm.
>     It's discourging to me when I want to submit a response and I know it
> must be even more so for people asking for help.

I have had to wait as long as 36 hours to get something posted.  This
is unheard of today.  I am on several other groups and the longest
delay is 30 minutes, shortest 30 seconds. - All owned by E-group
This is extremely frustrating for those of us who need answers.  I
can't get any answers to anything, because it will not post my
questions.

Regards,
Gary