I wish some of the people that answer questions would put more than "sorry I
can't help you with this".
If people are answering questions, __GIVE__ an answer instead of just saying
"sorry can't help, I use a different program".
If you can't help, don't comment on the problem.  This list is busy enough
without people replying that they can't help.  It only adds to the overall
slowness of the list.  some of my recent posts here have been in excess of 72
hours from SEND to post.  I know this email is adding to the problem right
now, but maybe it will help in the long run.
IMHO
Jaguar

P.S. Please send flames to /dev/null

The Dogma chased the Stigma, and was hit by the Karma.

http://webmail.netscape.com.