On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Alan Shoemaker wrote:

>Paul....here's one that'll work on everything.  I use it on my
>masquerading/gateway
>machine and it enables me to put my entire lan of mixed win9x,
>win nt and Linux boxes in stealth mode.  It sets up in console
>mode for root, then runs automatically.
>
>http://www.pointman.org/PMFirewall/
>
>Alan

Hey, that's something. I dl'd that thing a while ago, have not yet gotten
to set it up (since I am online for short periods only, due to phone
charges ;)

Do you have any idea if it can be set up to work with ICQ-clones? The ICQ
protocol, if we can call it that, uses ports all over the range, I think.

Paul

--
A pound of gold cannot buy an ounce of time

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403