Hi Denis,

        I thought I had reconfigured that darn it. Fortunately that was one
of only three emails that I sent out from my mailq right after my first
configuration of my sendmail daemon. I had jsut noticed the two @ symbols,
when I realized that the three emails were already gone. The'auto send' feature
didn't give me a selective chance to test and verify without completeing its
function and sending out my mailq.

        I may still be misconfigured, I am not certain? ;) Please let
me know, if you can tell, that I still do not, have it set properly.

And oh yes, I am Wade, and I am very pleased to make your aquaintance. I
extend my hand to you accross the lands and seas to where you are and offer
to you a virtual handshake. :)
I am one of your growing flock of many, Linux Mandrake Newbies.

Thanks again for all of your help,

b/web
Wade