Actually, I don't have a problem with SC, because I didn't install LILO into the MBR.
SC boots up fine and finds the Linux ext partition, and can boot to that partition.
The problem that I'm having is the LILO boot.  I saw that someone else on the newbie
list out there is having the same problem, and has close to the same configuration.  I
wonder if this is a bug with 7.1?  The main problem is LILO it starts and prints the L
of LILO and then a continous 10 10 10 10 10 10.... ect.  Please help.

Thanks,
Greg DeYoung