Hi gang.

I have been using mandrake a few weeks nows, and so far I have got everything to
work well, apart from wine. I d/loaded  rpm version 20000526 and installed
it.After I changed the wine.conf,  I run wine, and I get the following error.

Invalid path c:\windows\Profiles\adminustrator for profile directory
cant find users.dat

I looked though windoz and I dont seem to have those anyway. I am  huge fan of
mIRC, and that is the prime reason I wish to to wine. I loaded mIRC up, and it
gave me a bunch of error messages. Too many to post on the ML

I was wondering if there are any wine experts out there, and can help me in
private?

Many thanx

Kev