I installed 7.1 using Expert mode, and elected to install X4.0 along with the
usual X. It defaulted to X4 when I first booted up Linux. Unfortunatly the
mouse wheel didn't work and in the process of trying to get it to work, 3.3.6
became the default. I think how I made 3.3.6 the default was when I ran
DrakConf, and tried to run the Xconfigurator tool. It then asked for the
install CD and it looked like that is when it installed 3.3.6. When I rebooted,
the wheel worked, but I was in X 3.3.6.

Anyway, the whole point of the above paragraph was to ask how I can switch back
and forth between X 4.0 and X 3.3.6.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com