I was trying to get my ISA(yuck)to work in linux. I have a Us Robotics 56k
Fax Internal PnP modem. So I was editing some files bla bla bla then when I
ran "isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf" it gave me the following-
"Don't know what to do with 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11 or 12. on or around line 58
/etc/isapnp.conf:58 --Fatal - Error occured parsingconfig file --- no action
taken"
My modem is on ttyS2/COM3. Any suggestions? I am running Mandrake7.0 on
kernel 2.2.15 and was running as root. Any more info you need I can provide.
Thank you all

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World