Hi,

I downloaded the soundrake 0.8, as well as the most recent Detect, which is needed
by soundrake. I could install the detect libraries, but not soundrake as I need to
get the most recent alsa. However, now, when I open DrakConf and try to start the
Hardware Configuration utility, nothing happens - it won't execute - no error
messages, just no program. Any ideas what to do ? I tried uninstalling detect
through kpackage but it has dependancies and I couldn't uninstall. Help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
philomena