Sounds good. I thought that PM comes in Windows format? Oh yeah, how
about this speed. Pretty good.
Thanks Denis. Keep up the good work on your web. I think it's a great
idea. It may cut down on the amount of emails that you have to always
answer. I know, I've grown some extra callouses (is that how you spell
it?)

Thanks Charles. I'll let you all know what happens.

Charles A Edwards wrote:

> Roman
>    You have to resize your E partition first otherwise there is no space to
> increase the size of your D partition.
>    One other word on the spec. ed. PM is that you can install it in NT when
> you use it , it runs in DOS.
>
>    Charles
>
> P.S. I hope the server speed stays like this.
>         Thanks Denis, even if you did not do anything.

begin:vcard
n:#179293;Roman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note:Fueled by Penguin Power
x-mozilla-cpt:;3296
fn:Roman - Registered Linux User #179293
end:vcard