afiak, you have to shrink the larger one before you can grow the smaller one,
the reason being is the software looks at free hard drive space...if the drive
is full of partitions, there is no free space to add to anything.
Once the space is re-allocated, you shouldn't have any more problems with
MDK...:)
HTH
Jaguar

Romanator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great. Can't wait. Although, I have a couple of question? I have the
> following on my drive:
>
> C partition = 2047 MB. => This is for WinNT4
> D partition = 2044 MB. => This is my Linux partition
> E partition = 15 GB. => This is NTFS with lots of room
>
> In which order would you begin resizing D and E.? Or, does it matter?
> I was trying out some of the rpms that came with the CDs. During the
> install, it said disk full?
>

> Charles A Edwards wrote:
> >
> > Roman
> >    I have "Upgrading and Repairing PCs" 11th ed. It came with QUE
editions
> > of Drive Image Pro and PartitionMagic. This PM will work on NTFS.
> >
> >    Charles

The Dogma chased the Stigma, and was hit by the Karma.

http://webmail.netscape.com.