You'd have to have a browser that lets you set the description manually
so that it could "lie" to the server.  I've heard of such a browser or a
program that intercepted and altered such headers, but I think that was
back when I used (should it be called suffering through instead?)
Windows.
But then on top of that, you have to hope that DialPad didn't write
their Java using MS-J++.  We all know how portable that PoS is.

--
Digital Wokan
Tribal mage of the electronics age