Hello All,

I running the new 7.1 kernel. Everything works just fine for me. Sound, SCSI,
games, video etc. However, I am having a problem with gtoaster as a user.

If I log in as root, it works just fine. I have it so it finds the proper scsi
lun of my burner etc. When I transfer that info to my user account, gtoaster
wont let me drag and drop files to the record windows. It also gives me the
error:

Cdrecord: Permission denied. Cannot open /dev/sg0. Cannot open SCSI driver.

Then it gives me the check for possible targets as root with cdrecord -scanbus.
Which points me to the lun and id that I am using already in my gtoaster setup.

When I check permissions on /dev/sg0 I find that it owned by root and is part
of the cdwriter group.

Any and all help appreciated!

Gary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]