I wonder how often the word "reinstall" shows up on this list and how
many less times it shows up in the expert or cooker lists. I have long
believed that "reinstall" was a holdover from our micro-shaft
experiences. What do you say about that Denis?

Heck I must have reinstalled thirty times when i first got mandrake,
until I finally got it going to suit me...

Now i have another problem that I will proly have to search the archives
for unless i can get help here for...

I was logged in as root, (I know, I know…  Who could be so freaking
dumb,) playing around experimenting with different windows managers and
now I can not do anything as root, will not even open a console from KDE
or X at all, all I can get to work is "logout". I bet it must be a
permissions thing... but I need to know where...
Oh well I have already read the news so it's off to linux-mandrake.com.
to find some answers.

Ed