The technic consist of installing lilo on your linux partition (not the
MBR)and make an image of your lilo boot sector. So , if your linux (and
your lilo) is on /dev/hda2, type :
  dd if=/dev/hda2 of=~/bootsect.lnx bs=512 count=1

Then copy the image (~/bootsect.lnx) to your NT partition, and, in NT,
change your c:\boot.ini and add a line :
   c:\BOOTSECT.LNX="linux"

(note that you'll have to change your c:\boot.ini file's attribute to do
it).

Next time you boot, you should see a linux entry in the ntldr menu.

If you have problems, read the Linux+NT-Loader-mini-HOWTO

HTH
Flupke

--
        << There's no place like ~ ! >>