From: Pete Clapham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 7:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Kppp/Modem Problem

Hi, all ==

I have a different modem problem.  Kppp recognizes my modem, but when I
connect with my ISP, I get the message "Connect at
46000 BPS", and then Kppp closes.  The telephone stays connected to the ISP,
but I can't do anything without rebooting.  I
suspect that this is a simple configuration problem, but I'm at a loss to
say where it is.

Have any of you had similar experiences?

Thanks.

Pete Clapham
Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences
Cleveland State University
Cleveland, Ohio, 44115
Voice: [216] 687-4820
Fax: [216] 523-7200