Hi all, I have a problem.

I have a "Mouse Systems" serial optical mouse that I currently use with RedHat
6.1.  On the RedHat system it works fine, but when I try to install Mandrake
7.1 on the same computer, without changing anything, it won't work.  Using the
keyboard I can select that I have a "Mouse systems serial mouse" on ttyS0,
which is the case, but any mouse movement produces only jerky movement up to the
top left corner of the screen.

I've installed Mandrake 7.1 onto my kids computer and LOVE the look of it.  So
now I'd like to get it going on mine so I can play :)

                Peter