In my experience with 3Com ethernet cards the IRQ's can be set manually
with the jumpers on the cards. I suspect that RH and probably Mandrake
will share these characteristics since it's a networking commonality. Give
it a shot. I had to do the same thing with my 3Com Modem that I'm
using. Mandrake and RH picked it up perfectly, but Win95 and 98 forced me
to manually set the jumpers. It was the weirdest thing.

Mark