I try to set up kvoice on my computer. Every time I try to setup the greeting
message (importing it as WAV file) I get the message to check the permissions of
the setup file (logged as root) The permissions are Ok and even as root I get
the same message. When I try to record a greeting message as soon as I hit the
record button kvoice dissapears from my desktop.
Anybody out there who has used before kvoice or has an idea whats wrong?????

 --
Windoze is a virus with a user interface. This message was created with Linux