Ralph Day wrote:

> A quick look shows cheapbytes charges 6.99 for MDK 7.1 2 CD set, the $1.99
> price is for MDK 7.0 single CD.  Matt includes shipping in his price,
> cheapbytes charges $5.00.  If I hadn't already downloaded and burned my own
> CD-R's I'd probably get a set from Matt as other online vendors look like
> they charge even more than cheapbytes.

I went through the order routine at www.lcl.com   the price was listed as
$1.89/CD....
But the price came through at 0.99/CD for a total of $1.98 for the 2 CD set,
but with shipping it still came close to $10....

So I decided to wait until the  McMillian set came through for $30 orso.

That way I get a buncha CD's, docs and support...

MarkP