I hope I'm not repeating myself, some help would be much appreciated.

I thought I had put this behind me with a couple of network/http
installs of redhat, turbolinux, etc., but am having problems w/doing so
on Mandrake 7.0. I'm trying to install from a local network http
server.  I have created a virtual directory named mandrake so that the
following directory structure is displayed when you visit
http://192.168.0.3/mandrake/

--> base
--> instimage
--> mdkinst
--> RPMS

However, when I attempt the install, I get the mesage: Unable to
retrieve the second stage ramdisk: File not found on server.

In the Web site name field, I have entered 192.168.0.3, and tried
including the http://, trailing slashes, etc., just for fun.  I have
also tried every variant to specify the directory that I can think of,
such as:
/mandrake
/mandrake/
/mandrake/base
/mandrake/base/
and others.

I've tried installing with both the graphical (DrakX) and text-based
network install images, with no success.

I installed RH 6.1 over the network, from the same webserver, on to this
very same machine just a few months ago, and it's been running on the
network fine since, so I'm pretty sure it's not the NIC.

I sure hope someone out there has a quick answer to this silly problem.

Oh yeah -- no CD-ROM on this machine.

Thanks,
Peter Yellman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]