I'm having the wierdest problem. I was running Linux today like I normally do,
and then all of the sudden when I'd open up a gnome-terminal, the size of the
window was huge, as was the text. Normally, when I open one up, it takes up
maybe 1/12 of the size of the screen. But now it fills about half the screen.
The text is also about 3 times as big. This just happened, I didn't change
anything or nothing like that. Just all of the sudden, I opened up a terminal
and it was "big sized". I just rebooted to see if that might fix it, and it's
still just as big.  Does anyone know what happened or how I can get it back to a
normal size?

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com