i have windows on my system and i will be using it mainly
after i install linux, i will mostly be using linux as a
development environment, and to mess with. (til i get my
next computer which will be built with linux in mind)
any suggestions on what size i should make my linux
partition? i only have a 13 gig HD.
the mandrake install guide says it takes up at least 1.1
gigs, but how much past that does the average developer
think is best at minimum, i mean is 3 gigs fine or should i
have at least 4 to be sure, or something else?