On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Al wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I am having extreme difficulty in making Wine or VMWare work on a
> Mandrake 7.1.
>
> I have tried numerous options and read the man pages for both of these
> but no joy.
>
> I only wish to run MSMoney :-)
>
> Which of the two (if I get it working) is easier to use? And are there
> any Linux programs like MSMoney?
>
> Any help or link is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

Hi,
I've never had luck w/wine, but I do use VMware.  What is(are) your problem(s)?
The Vmware website is full of info ( www.vmware.com).  You may need to upgrade
your version of Vmware....not sure if 7.1 is supported, but there is a new
version available.  I may not get back to this right away, but list what you
need and I'll help as best as I can.  Tom

--
TRBishop
[EMAIL PROTECTED]