If you have a Linux boot disk you could also boot from it, mount your Linux
partition(s), edit your /etc/lilo.conf, and run lilo to fix the MBR.  This way you
don't have to worry about running update changing anything you have already go
configed under Linux.

--

Joe St.Clair - KSI Machine & Engineering