On 29 Jun 00, at 13:55, Michael Graveen wrote:

> don't even get the option to boot to DOS.  The boot loader that comes up is
> call GRUP.  Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?  Should I just
> install Windows 2000 again?  Thanks in advance.

Can't say everything accuratey as I use LILO and Win98. But try this.
When you get to Linux, startx, and in KDE, you'll have an option to
configure LILO. Add win2000 and linux. Make win98/linux your default
OS(as per choice) and install LILO. A better and faster option is to
wriye your own lilo.conf and then lilo -v.
   __   _              Sthitaprajna | (at)mailandnews(dot)com
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a