Hello all,

I rebooted today and noticed the problem isn't the mouse configuration;
rather, the usb mouse module is failing to load.  I'm not too familiar with
Mandrake so I used the console to take a look at /lib/modules and to my
surprise there are six directories .... ?!?!?!

uname -a (or -r)

revealed that the kernel being loaded was 2.2.14-1mdklinus

However, I don't know the name of the usb mouse module to make sure that it
was compiled.  Second, I don't know of a tool in mandrake to use to load
modules.  Any ideas?

Larry