Hi.
I have just installed Mandrake 7.02 in a 2 gigas partition in the same
disk with windows in another partition.
I find it amazing because is the first linux version i install .
I didi the partitions with Partition Magic,that is a very good soft.
Now i am reading about the different commands to be able to work in text
mode.
I have tried to make an internet conexion but i cant.
I tried with the kppp and it seems to be easy but i am confuse.
I want to have the same conexion i already have with w98.
The problem comes when i have to login and write the password because i
dont know wich one use.I cant put the same login i have in windows
because it has an @ in it and with Mandrake i cant put the @.
Do i have to make the login with another one?.
I think that i put all the dates allrigh because when it tries to
connect tell me that the login and pass are not allright.
What can i do ???.
Thanks