--
 title linux
 kernel (hd1,4)/vmlinuz root=/dev/hdb6  hdc=ide-scsi

    Take a look at 'info grub'.  It's one of the few man and info
pages that's not written like you already understand everything :)

    Often when Linux can't see all your ram, it denotes a
substandard motherboard/bios.  Also if you have 'onboard' (built
in) items like video, you'll need to subtract the ram they use from
system ram. eg, if the video is advertised as 8mb, then you'll
prob'ly need to use a 'mem=120M'.

 --
~~   Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]