Hi,

I am using MDK7.1. However, upon checking Disk 5 of my PowerPack MDK7.0,
I found an rpm
I don't think you'll find any rpm on Adobes' site.

I can always send it to you as an attachment. I have to finish some work
that I brought home. Then, I'll reboot into my Linux partition, fire up
Netscape and send it to you.

Roman

--
00        *H