Mike,

I added a listing of the tape drive to the /etc/fstab file and when a
attempted to mount the device manually I got a message saying that the
device I was trying to mount was not a block device. ???
 --
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563