On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Thomas 2 wrote:

>For those of you running both LM and Win9x, what do you do about
>coordinating your email? I've been going back and forth, and using two
>different email clients, which means my email gets divided between the two
>OS's. But I've heard that Eudora's mail boxes are actually standard Unix
>style. Thanks.

Best way to avoid problems is to decide on one system.
Other option: tell both systems to leave mail on the server for a couple
of days if your ISP's mail system supports that. And then only pull mail
that has not been retrieved (most programs support that).

Paul

--
Does anyone know what killed the Dead Sea?

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403