Hi Roman

I think I was in there one other time, but I tried it again and I did just
what you said to do. I don't know why, but it's not working. It's the
weirdest thing. I seem to be quite limited at the moment also when I
attempt to edit any of the menu preferences in IceWM. Guess I'm going to
have to do some more reading.

 --
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 1299563