Armisis Aieoln wrote:

> Under my user account i get this error... running morph3d, under root it works
> perfectly. how do i fix this?
>
> dave
>
> gd error (glide): Can't find or access Banshee/V3 board
> fx Driver: ERROR no Voodoo1/2 Graphics or Voodoo Rush !

I get that same error on my Voodoo 3000 setup. No matter which of the
Glide tests I do. All work from root, but not from my user account. I've
got Quake3 running as well, but again only from root.

Did you follow the tricks/tips/setup from the
linux.3dfx sight? Thats what I did. I figured I
got something wrong somewhere... ;-(

Let me know if you find anything out, and I'll
do the same! ;-)