Sure. You can go cable or have a T1 line installed. Even on cable it can
get a little slow, depending on the time of day. You have a good chip
and lots of RAM. I would recommend increasing the cache for RealPlayer.
Another options is to get a higher quality graphics video card with a
lot of video RAM.

Roman