My name is Eric. 3 day old linux user. Mandrake 7.0
I have problems with my zip drive mounting. Its id in Drakconf as hdb.
Its a internal zip 100 ide
The floppy, cdrom, and cdrom2 is supermounted. If i put a '#' in front
of the supermounted drives in fstab and reboot the zip will mount and
work correctly. I supermounted just the floppy as not to have to many
mounted files and tried mounting the zip. No dice. I moved the zip mount
line in fstab above the floppy supermount line in fstab but I am not
sure I am using the correct zip mount line. So I would like the line in
fstab to mount the zip drive as hdb with the regular mount command and
the line to supermount the zip in fstab as hdb. Please. Any suggestions
are appreciated. Thanks.

PS This is my first posting and I am new to Netscape.... I have my
fingers crossed