Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2000 12:15:51 +0200 (CEST)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: unpredictable behaviour of webmail

We tried using webmail-0.7.0-1.noarch.rpm, running with XML + apache
+ApacheJServ+qmail, with the following problem : when a user logged in and
tried to see his mail, the browser sometimes (randomly??) reported a
servlet error.
So, we decided to install webmail-0.7.0-pre3 binary.tar.gz instead,
running with its own webserver. We now encounter this error :
we first had two inboxes containing none of the mails that should be
there. We solved this problem by erasing /home/*/Mailbox, and deleting all
the localnet's users in the "user configuration" section of the admin.
We now have a new problem : for some users, everything is ok, but when
some other users try to read their mail by clicking on the "inbox" link,
the server leads to anything (sometimes, an image, sometimes, the admin
loggon screen, sometimes the regular loggon screen, ...).

So, we are stuck and don't know what to do anymore.
We would appreciate any comment that could help us.

Thanx in advance

Flupke
www.e-systems.be