Hi !

Well ... I reinstalled my Mandrake 7.0 coz I crashed it (tried to
install gnome-libs 1.2.3)... I had my cd burner worked before with
/dev/scd0 device ... This time I did an expert install and Installed it
with all the default packages that is selected with it ... Now when I
try to mount /dev/scd0 I get this error:

mount: the kernel does not recognize /dev/scd0 as a block device (maybe
'insmod driver'?)

So ... how can I fix this ??? Is it becuse scsi is not in the kernel ???
At the install I choosed that I didn't had any scsi card in my computer
... could that be it ???

Or am I forgetting something here ?

thanks
/Magnus