If you have the extra time and want to mess around with the icons yourself,
you can go to the 'real' website and right click on the 'Real.com' graphic
in the upper left corner and save the image to your $user account.  Next,
open the image in the gimp and find the 'scale' tool (works a lot like
'crop') and scale the image down to the size you want for a desktop icon
then choose 'save as' and name the file whatever.xpm choosing 'xpm' as the
file extension from the drop down list.  Finally, close the gimp and right
click on the file that you saved choosing to open with the 'icon editor' and
you'll see your icon not only magnified, but in block form so you can erase
the parts you don't want and add to it whatever you want.

Maybe not as easy as just getting the other version, but it's kind of fun to
play with all the extra software that comes preconfigured on your Mandrake
system.

Mike