I think what he is asking is if there are free dialup
services (like AltaVista's or Netzero) that work in
Linux.  It's the usual confusion about the word "free."

I had something called freewwweb for a while that worked
fine until they changed their authentication and my password
no longer works.  AltaVista and Netzero (and most
others) require Windoze software.

Phil