Hello all,

    I have recently installed Linux-Mandrake 7.0 on my system, making it a
dual boot system.  I have a 7gb partition for Linux and the rest of my 15gb
partitoin is used for winbloz.  When I installed Linux, I used Partition
Magic to partition my drive, and I then installed Boot Magic to use as my
boot loader instead of Linux.  When I set up Boot Magic, It was unable to
see my Linux partiton, but I left it alone and continued to install Linux.
When I got Linux installed and got to the screen about loading LILO, I was
told that my boot record was not fully below the 1024 cylinder level so LILO
would be unable to load.  Now with the install complete, the only way I can
boot into Linux is with my boot disk.

    My question is, can I install GRUB (the next version of LILO) to remedy
my problem?  If I can, how would I go about installing it?  Can I download
it without downloading all of Linux-Mandrake 7.1?  I really appreciate any
help anyone can give.  thanks in advance!