Welcome Chris,

It has been moved. We have two options:

Option 1
Log in as 'root'.
Select Xterm or the command line, and type in: kdesu -c kmenuedit
Press the 'Enter' key.

or

Option 2
Log in as 'root'.
Go to Kpanel ---> applnk ---> Configuration--->Other--->Menu Editor

Check the new submenus. Many things have been more organized versus
mdk7.0.
And, we expect the new KDE V2.0 to be out this September.

Cheers!

Roman

Chris Sutcliffe wrote:

> LO to all...this is my first post.
>
> I am using Linux-Mandrake 7.1. I got the install disk from cheeplinux.com
> and was deliriously happy with my fully working installation (even my
> soundblaster live works OK) but when I clicked on K>panel>Edit Menus, an
> error message popped up stating that the Menu Editor was not installed.
>
> How do I remedy this. I mean, will I be able to install it from the install
> disk, will I need to re-install, or can I download it.
>
> Also, I can`t seem to find appfinder...does it exist in another form?
>
> hope you can help.
>
> Chris
begin:vcard
n:#179293;Roman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note:Roman - Register Linux User #179293
fn:Roman - Register Linux User #179293
end:vcard