On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Have you confirmed that the card you are using is supported by Xfree 4?
I know that not all cards are supported yet (I do not use 4 myself).

Paul

--
Categories do not perform their functions
unless they are kept distinct.

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403